This adventure was created by two cousins, but it was not meant to be shared alone. We would like to invite anyone to join us in this challenge. If you want to share your drawings, there are a couple hoops to jump through and rules to follow:
First, this is a family oriented operation. There will be a zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior. Please refrain from the use of vulgar language, inappropriate images, or blatant disregard when it comes to respecting those who are participating in this drawing challenge.
If you choose to participate and want to submit your drawings to be shared through this blog, please follow the following instructions to do so:
– Take a photo of your drawing (does not need to be professional, but make sure you can see your work)
– Rename the image with your name (or Alias) and week number (ex: STKerr_1 or Morgan1). Your name may be shared alongside your drawing.
– E-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– OPTIONAL: Include a small blurb (2-3 sentences max) about your thoughts on the challenge that you would want shared with your image.
– Give us time to upload it to the blog!
We highly encourage you to process these challenges. Write out your thoughts. If you are up to it, we encourage to document your own journey as an artist yourself. Start a blog. Share on Facebook. Keep a sketchbook. And whatever you do, keep drawing.
There is some semi-legal stuff that we have to go over, so please be patient: By submitting your images to us (Drawing Challenge), you are giving us permission to post your work here for the world to see. It is still yours. We will not claim it as our own. We reserve the right NOT to share any entry for any reason, without discussion or explanation.
There may be times when we (Morgan and/or Sean) comment on some of the submissions. These small critiques are designed to challenge you as an artist and provide constructive feedback, observations, and/or opinions. It is our goal to challenge one another and build each other up. Please do not take offense to anything we say, we mean it with love.
NOTE: This was supposed to be a PAGE and linked at the bottom. I hit the wrong button, but everything is fixed now. You can find it up top in the linkes (right next to the links to return to the homepage or artist bios)